- K. P. Joshi and S. Saha, "A Semantically Rich Framework for Knowledge Representation of Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)", Article, Digital Government: Research and Practice, December 2020, 30 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Unfolding the Structure of a Document using Deep Learning", arXiv:1910.03678, September 2019, 58 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Understanding and representing the semantics of large structured documents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Semantic Deep Learning (SemDeep-4, ISWC), October 2018, 554 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, R. Frank, M. Aebig, and J. Lin, "Automated Knowledge Extraction from the Federal Acquisition Regulations System (FARS)", InProceedings, 2nd International Workshop on Enterprise Big Data Semantic and Analytics Modeling at IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2017 , December 2017, 1035 downloads.
- S. Saha and K. P. Joshi, "Cognitive Assistance for Automating the Analysis of the Federal Acquisition Regulations System", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2017, November 2017, 631 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", Proceedings, SDM 2016 Doctoral Forum, SIAM International Conference on Data Mining , April 2017, 523 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Gupta, S. Mittal, C. Pearce, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "ALDA : Cognitive Assistant for Legal Document Analytics", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2016, September 2016, 923 downloads.
- B. Stanton, M. Theofanos, and K. P. Joshi, "Framework for Cloud Usability", InProceedings, HCI International 2015, August 2015, 1019 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, M. Halem, Y. Yesha, J. E. Dorband, and e., "USM Community Cloud: VCL-based Academic Cloud", InProceedings, 2nd International IBM Cloud Academy Conference ICA CON 2014, Atlanta, May 2014, 1686 downloads.
- J. Lee, K. Jung, B. Kim, Y. Peng, and H. Cho, "Semantic web-based supplier discovery system for building a long-term supply chain", Article, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, November 2013.
- J. Martineau, D. Cheng, and T. Finin, "TISA: Topic Independence Scoring Algorithm", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 9th Internastional Conference on Machine Learning and Data Mining, July 2013, 822 downloads.
- N. Chinnam, "Group recognition in social networks", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, June 2011, 2446 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi and M. Chebiyyam, "Determining value co-creation opportunity in B2B services", InProceedings, Proceedings of SRII Global Conference 2011, March 2011, 2580 downloads.
- D. Chapman, K. P. Joshi, Y. Yesha, M. Halem, Y. Yesha, and P. Nguyen, "Scientific Services on the Cloud", InBook, Handbook of Cloud Computing, September 2010, 1368 downloads.
- J. Kim and Y. Peng, "A semantic similarity analysis for data mappings between heterogeneous XML schemas", InBook, Electronic Business Interoperability: Concepts, Opportunities and Challenges, January 2010, 1369 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Quality metrics for Virtualized IT Services on the Cloud", InProceedings, Proceedings of 18th Annual Frontiers in Service Conference, Hawaii, 2009, October 2009.
- J. Kim, S. Lee, M. Halem, and Y. Peng, "Semantic Similarity Analysis of XML Schema using Grid Computing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, August 2009, 411 downloads.
- Z. Syed, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Wikitology: Wikipedia as an ontology", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference, October 2008.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, B. Kulvatunyou, N. Ivezik, and A. Jones, "A Layered Approach to Semantic Similarity Analysis of XML Schemas", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, July 2008, 1912 downloads, 1 citation.
- Z. Syed, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Wikipedia as an Ontology for Describing Documents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media, March 2008, 8949 downloads, 34 citations.
- A. A. Nanavati, R. Singh, D. Chakraborty, K. Dasgupta, S. Mukherjea, G. Gurumurthy, and A. Joshi, "Analyzing the Structure and Evolution of Massive Telecom Graphs", Article, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, March 2008, 2981 downloads.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, Y. Yesha, K. Lyons, S. Perelgut, and J. Hawkins, "On the Structure, Properties and Utility of Internal Corporate Blogs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2007), March 2007, 14008 downloads, 43 citations.
- A. A. Nanavati, S. Gurumurthy, G. Das, D. Chakraborty, K. Dasgupta, S. Mukherjea, and A. Joshi, "On the Structural Properties of Massive Telecom Call Graphs: Findings and Implications", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 15th ACM international conference on Information and knowledge management, November 2006, 4660 downloads.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, K. Lyons, J. Hawkins, and S. Perelgut, "Policy Management of Enterprise Systems: A Requirements Study", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks, June 2006, 5301 downloads, 4 citations.
- P. Kolari and L. Ding, "BPEL for Web Services: Rounding off the Essentials", Article, SDA-Asia Computing Magazine, June/July 2005. , February 2005, 2903 downloads.
- D. Chakraborty and H. Lei, "Pervasive Enablement of Business Processes", InProceedings, 2nd International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, January 2004, 3065 downloads, 41 citations.
- D. Chakraborty and H. Lei, "Extending the Reach of Business Processes", Misc, IEEE Computer, November 2003, 3155 downloads.
- O. V. Ratsimor, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "eNcentive: A Framework for Intelligent Marketing in Mobile Peer-To-Peer Environments", InProceedings, The 5th International Conference on Electronic Commerce (ICEC 2003), October 2003, 6343 downloads, 42 citations.
- W. Jensen, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and C. Seveilac, "A Framework for Multi-Mode Authentication: Overview and Implementation Guide", Article, NISTIR 7046, August 2003.
- J. Undercofer, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and J. Pinkston, "A Target-Centric Ontology for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Workshop on Ontologies in Distributed Systems, held at The 18th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, July 2003, 1227 downloads, 50 citations.
- W. Jensen, T. Karygiannis, M. Iorga, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "Security Policy Management for Handheld Devices", InProceedings, Security and Management (SAM'03),, June 2003, 978 downloads.
- W. Jensen, T. Karygiannis, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and M. Iorga, "Policy Expression and Enforcement for Handheld Devices", Article, NISTIR 6981, May 2003, 645 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, O. V. Ratsimor, S. Avancha, V. Korolev, H. Chen, F. Perich, and R. S. Cost, "Intelligent Agents for Mobile and Embedded Devices", Article, International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, December 2002, 3589 downloads, 17 citations.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, O. V. Ratsimor, S. Avancha, V. Korolev, H. Chen, F. Perich, and R. S. Cost, "Information agents for mobile and embedded devices", Article, International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, September 2002, 1292 downloads.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Developing Secure Agent Systems Using Delegation Based Trust Management", InProceedings, Security of Mobile Multi-Agent Systems Workshop, Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2002) , July 2002, 5091 downloads, 38 citations.
- M. Gandhe, T. Finin, and B. Grosof, "SweetJess: Translating DamlRuleML to Jess", InProceedings, International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web in conjunction with ISWC2002, June 2002, 2480 downloads, 51 citations.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, O. V. Ratsimor, and V. Korolev, "Information Agents for Mobile and Embedded Devices", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop Cooperative Information Agents, September 2001, 4005 downloads, 17 citations.
- W. Tolone, B. Chu, J. Long, R. Wilhelm, Y. Peng, and A. Boughannam, "Supporting Human Interactions within Integrated Manufacturing Systems", Article, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing, December 1998, 1022 downloads, 3 citations.
- Q. He, K. Sycara, and T. Finin, "Personal Security Agent: KQML-based PKI", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1998, 2147 downloads, 49 citations.
- B. Stanton, M. Theofanos, and K. P. Joshi, "Framework for Cloud Usability", TechReport, NISTIR, August 2014, 1046 downloads.
- Z. Syed and A. Joshi, "Wikitology: Using Wikipedia as an Ontology", TechReport, February 2008, 6064 downloads.
- P. Kolari, Y. Yesha, K. Lyons, S. Perelgut, and J. Hawkins, "Policy Management of Enterprise Systems: A Requirements Study", TechReport, TR-CS-06-02 , March 2006, 2587 downloads.
- SweetRules v2.1 released
April 25, 2005
- UMBC and IBM collaborate on autonomic computing
February 24, 2005
- ebiquity Student Team Wins $120M in Supply Chain Contest
July 25, 2004
- Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
April 15, 2013
- Cloud based Active Archiving Solution for Databases
November 30, 2012
- Situation Aware Intrusion Detection Model
April 19, 2012
- Correlation Aware Optimizations for Analytic Databases
March 9, 2012
- Visiting students' presentations - Social Media Analytics
February 16, 2012
- Cyber Security Situation Awareness and Impact Assessment: Issues, Models and Applications
November 8, 2011
- Group recognition in Social Networks
May 17, 2011
- COVER Model Pivot Index for Flexible, Adaptable, and Agile Systems
November 30, 2010
- Corporate Use of Open Source Software
October 8, 2010
- PhD Proposal : A Generic Data Model Pivot Query for Flexible, Adaptive, and Agile Systems
September 29, 2009
- Policy Management for the Web
May 10, 2005