- P. Ranade, S. Dey, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Computational Understanding of Narratives: A Survey", Article, IEEE Access, September 2022, 108 downloads.
- A. Chio, D. Jiang, P. Gupta, G. Bouloukakis, R. Yus, S. Mehrotra, and N. Venkatasubramanian, "Artifact: SmartSPEC: Customizable Smart Space Datasets via Event-driven Simulations", InProceedings, 20th International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, March 2022, 26 downloads.
- F. Ferraro, T. (. Huang, S. M. Lukin, and M. Mitchell, "Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Storytelling", Proceedings, Association for Computational Linguistics, August 2019, 250 downloads.
- S. K. Singh, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Energy theft detection for AMI using principal component analysis based reconstructed data", Article, IET Cyber-Physical Systems: Theory & Applications, June 2019, 492 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, "A Framework for Detecting Anomalous Behaviors in Smart Cyber-physical Systems", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 217 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Using Semantic Technologies to Mine Vehicular Context for Security", InProceedings, 37th IEEE Sarnoff Symposium (2016), September 2016, 1293 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "OBD SecureAlert: An Anomaly Detection System for Vehicles", InProceedings, IEEE Workshop on Smart Service Systems (SmartSys 2016), May 2016, 1302 downloads.
- Y. Lee, "Automatic Service Search and Composability Analysis in Large Scale Service Networks", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2015, 814 downloads.
- A. Grover, J. Gholap, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, R. Chintalapati, H. Marwaha, and K. Modi, "SQL-like big data environments: Case study in clinical trial analytics", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, November 2015, 1282 downloads.
- Y. Peng and Y. Kang, "Ontology-Based Dynamic Forms for Manufacturing Capability Information Collection", InProceedings, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, September 2013.
- K. P. Joshi, Y. Yesha, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A policy-based cloud broker for the VCL platform", Article, International Journal of Cloud Computing, January 2013, 1629 downloads.
- M. desJardins, A. Ciavolino, R. Deloatch, and E. Feasley, "Playing to Program: Towards an Intelligent Programming Tutor for RUR-PLE", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second Symposium on Educational Advances in Artificial Intelligence, August 2011, 1604 downloads.
- Y. Kang, J. Kim, and Y. Peng, "Extensible Dynamic Form Approach for Supplier Discovery", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, August 2011, 1443 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Managing the Quality of Virtualized Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the SRII Global Conference 2011, March 2011, 1619 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, T. Finin, Z. Syed, and A. Joshi, "Using linked data to interpret tables", InProceedings, Proceedings of the the First International Workshop on Consuming Linked Data, November 2010, 2858 downloads, 7 citations.
- R. Schauer and A. Joshi, "A Probabilistic Approach to Distributed System Management", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Autonomic Computing, June 2010, 1645 downloads.
- Y. Peng, Z. Ding, R. Pan, Y. Yu, B. Kulvatunyou, N. Ivezik, A. Jones, and H. Cho, "A Probabilistic Framework for Semantic Similarity and Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2007 Industrial Engineering Research Conference, May 2007, 2251 downloads.
- A. Java, P. Kolari, T. Finin, A. Joshi, J. Martineau, and J. Mayfield, "The BlogVox Opinion Retrieval System", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifteenth Text REtrieval Conference (TREC 2006), February 2007, 4221 downloads, 7 citations.
- Z. Ding, "BayesOWL: A Probabilistic Framework for Semantic Web", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2005, 8466 downloads, 10 citations.
- Z. Ding, Y. Peng, R. Pan, and Y. Yu, "A Bayesian Methodology towards Automatic Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI-05 C&O Workshop on Contexts and Ontologies: Theory, Practice and Applications, July 2005, 4949 downloads, 20 citations.
- M. Halem and R. Schauer, "A Mass Storage System Administrator Autonomic Assistant", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Autonomic Computing, June 2005, 2275 downloads.
- Y. Zou, "Agent-Based Services for the Semantic Web", PhdThesis, UMBC, Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, August 2004, 6067 downloads, 4 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, "Service Discovery and Compsition in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Thesis, June 2004, 4240 downloads, 8 citations.
- S. Cranefield, T. Finin, V. Tamma, and S. Willmott, "Proceedings of the Workshop on Ontologies in Agent Systems (OAS'03", Proceedings, CEUR Publications, July 2003, 3064 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Using Peer-to-Peer Data Routing for Infrastructure-based Wireless Networks", InProceedings, First IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications , March 2003, 2707 downloads, 11 citations.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Numi: A Framework for Collaborative Data Management in a Network of InfoStations", InProceedings, UMBC SRC, November 2002, 4897 downloads.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, S. Avancha, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Centaurus : An Infrastructure for Service Management in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, ACM Wireless Networks Journal, November 2002, 2600 downloads, 19 citations.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Numi: A Framework for Collaborative Data Management in a Network of InfoStations", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2002, 1252 downloads.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, S. Avancha, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "An Approach to Dynamic Service Management in Pervasive Computing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, October 2002, 3010 downloads.
- J. Undercofer, F. Perich, and C. Nicholas, "SHOMAR: An Open Architecture for Distributed Intrusion Detection Services", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, September 2002, 5584 downloads.
- S. Avancha, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Enhanced Service Discovery in Bluetooth", Article, IEEE Computer, June 2002, 2805 downloads, 61 citations.
- S. Avancha, D. Chakraborty, H. Chen, L. Kagal, F. Perich, and A. Joshi, "Issues in Data Management for Pervasive Environments", InProceedings, NSF Workshop on Context-Aware Mobile Database Management, January 2002, 4122 downloads, 2 citations.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Agents, Mobility, and M-services: Creating the Next Generation Applications and Infrastructure on Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InBook, Developing an Infrastructure for Mobile and Wireless Systems, January 2002, 721 downloads.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Highly Adaptable Infrastructure for Service Discovery and Management in Ubiquitous Computing", TechReport, Technical Report, TR CS-01-06, November 1999, 104 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, "A framework for developing conversational agents", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 1999, 357 downloads.
- Y. Chen, Y. Peng, Y. K. Labrou, and R. S. Cost, "Negotiating agents for supply chain management", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Electronic Commerce, July 1999, 2786 downloads, 14 citations.
- R. Neches, R. Fikes, T. Finin, T. Gruber, R. Patil, T. Senator, and W. Swartout, "Enabling Technology for Knowledge Sharing", Article, AI Magazine, August 1991, 2478 downloads, 1202 citations.
- T. Finin, R. Fritzson, R. McEntire, D. P. McKay, and A. O'Hare, "The intelligent system server: delivering AI to complex systems", InProceedings, IEEE International Workshop on Tools for Artificial Intelligence -- Architectures, Languages and Algorithms, October 1989, 1235 downloads.
- Kelvin Information Extraction System
November 2, 2015
- Securing Cyber-Physical Systems
March 26, 2012
- A Security Framework to Cope With Node Misbehaviors in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
June 14, 2011
- A Holistic Framework for Securing Wireless Networks and Cyber Physical Systems
March 8, 2011
- Using linked data to interpret tables
September 14, 2010
- Learning by Reading: Automatic Knowledge Extraction Through Semantic Analysis
July 2, 2010
- Robot Line Formation
July 16, 2009
- Selective Knowledge Transfer for Machine Learning
April 15, 2009
- NASA/LambdaRAM project
September 19, 2006
- NASA/LambdaRAM Project
September 19, 2006