- T. W. Satyapanich, "Modeling and Extracting Information about Cybersecurity Events from Text", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore county, December 2019, 127 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2019, 152 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019, 243 downloads.
- S. N. Narayanan, "A Framework for Detecting Anomalous Behaviors in Smart Cyber-physical Systems", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 112 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Cleaning Noisy Knowledge Graphs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium at the 16th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2017, 919 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Dynamic Data Assimilation for Topic Modeling (DDATM)", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2017.
- A. L. Kashyap, "Deep Representation of Lyrical Style and Semantics for Music Recommendation", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2017, 98 downloads.
- X. Luan, "Adaptive Middle Agent for Service Matching in the Semantic Web: A Quantitative Approach", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2004, 3395 downloads.
- L. Kagal, "A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2004, 10 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, "Service Discovery and Compsition in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Thesis, June 2004, 4151 downloads, 8 citations.
- F. Perich, "On Peer-to-Peer Data Management in Pervasive Computing Environments", PhdThesis, UMBC, May 2004, 1877 downloads.
- Ebiquity student Karuna Joshi's IBM Ph.D. Fellowship renewed for 2012-13
April 12, 2012
- Ebiquity student Karuna Joshi receives IBM Ph.D. Fellowship
March 12, 2011
- Looking back at the ebiquity research group's 2006
January 1, 2007
- Zhongli Ding defends dissertation
December 5, 2005
- UMBC ebiquity group launches four new PhDs
December 23, 2004
- Harry Chen defends dissertation
December 3, 2004
- Xiaocheng Luan defends dissertation
September 17, 2004
- Lalana Kagal defends dissertation
September 15, 2004
- Three new PhDs
May 19, 2004
- Olga Streltchenko
November 14, 2003
- Modeling and Extracting information about Cybersecurity Events from Text
May 16, 2017
- TABEL -- A Domain Independent and Extensible Framework for Inferring the Semantics of Tables
January 8, 2015
- Citizen Science on the Social and Semantic Web, PhD proposal, Joel Sachs
September 9, 2011
- A Security Framework to Cope With Node Misbehaviors in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
June 14, 2011
- Learning by Reading: Automatic Knowledge Extraction Through Semantic Analysis
July 2, 2010
- Dynamic Domain Adapting Sentiment Classifiers
September 22, 2009
- Privacy Preserving Distributed Data Mining: A Multi-objective Optimization and Algorithmic Game-theoretic Approach
September 16, 2009
- Efficient Planning Using Plan Libraries to Capture the Structure of the State Space
April 29, 2009
- Selective Knowledge Transfer for Machine Learning
April 15, 2009
- Stochastic and Iterative Techniques for Relational Data Clustering
April 13, 2009