- A. Padia, "Cleaning Noisy Knowledge Graphs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium at the 16th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2017, 84 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Dynamic Data Assimilation for Topic Modeling (DDATM)", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2017.
- V. Mulwad, "TABEL - A Domain Independent and Extensible Framework for Inferring the Semantics of Tables", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 2015, 1081 downloads.
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 1623 downloads.
- Y. Shi, "An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition Error Detection", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, October 2008, 2700 downloads.
- O. V. Ratsimor, "Opportunistic Bartering of Digital Goods and Services in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 1989 downloads.
- L. Ding, "Enhancing Semantic Web Data Access", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, April 2006, 5812 downloads, 8 citations.
- X. Luan, "Adaptive Middle Agent for Service Matching in the Semantic Web: A Quantitative Approach", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2004, 2849 downloads.
- L. Kagal, "A Policy-Based Approach to Governing Autonomous Behavior in Distributed Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2004, 10 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, "Service Discovery and Compsition in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Thesis, June 2004, 3636 downloads, 8 citations.
- F. Perich, "On Peer-to-Peer Data Management in Pervasive Computing Environments", PhdThesis, UMBC, May 2004, 1777 downloads.
- H. Chen, "An Intelligent Broker Architecture for Context-Aware Systems", TechReport, PhD Dissertation Proposal, December 2002, 8740 downloads.
- An Intelligent Broker for Pervasive Context-Aware Systems
- BayesOWL: A Probabilistic Framework for Uncertainty in Semantic Web
- BayesOWL: A Probabilistic Framework for Uncertainty in Semantic Web (pdf)
- Schema Free Querying of Semantic Data
- Semantically Rich, Policy Based Framework to Automate Lifecycle of Cloud Based Services
- Semantically-Linked Bayesian Networks
- Semi Automated Bartering of Digital Goods and Services in Pervasive Environments
- Wikitology: A Wikipedia Derived Knowledge Base
- Ebiquity student Karuna Joshi's IBM Ph.D. Fellowship renewed for 2012-13
April 12, 2012
- Ebiquity student Karuna Joshi receives IBM Ph.D. Fellowship
March 12, 2011
- Looking back at the ebiquity research group's 2006
January 1, 2007
- Zhongli Ding defends dissertation
December 5, 2005
- UMBC ebiquity group launches four new PhDs
December 23, 2004
- Harry Chen defends dissertation
December 3, 2004
- Xiaocheng Luan defends dissertation
September 17, 2004
- Lalana Kagal defends dissertation
September 15, 2004
- Three new PhDs
May 19, 2004
- Olga Streltchenko
November 14, 2003
- Modeling and Extracting information about Cybersecurity Events from Text
May 16, 2017
- TABEL -- A Domain Independent and Extensible Framework for Inferring the Semantics of Tables
January 8, 2015
- Citizen Science on the Social and Semantic Web, PhD proposal, Joel Sachs
September 9, 2011
- A Security Framework to Cope With Node Misbehaviors in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
June 14, 2011
- Learning by Reading: Automatic Knowledge Extraction Through Semantic Analysis
July 2, 2010
- Dynamic Domain Adapting Sentiment Classifiers
September 22, 2009
- Privacy Preserving Distributed Data Mining: A Multi-objective Optimization and Algorithmic Game-theoretic Approach
September 16, 2009
- Efficient Planning Using Plan Libraries to Capture the Structure of the State Space
April 29, 2009
- Selective Knowledge Transfer for Machine Learning
April 15, 2009
- Stochastic and Iterative Techniques for Relational Data Clustering
April 13, 2009