- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and M. Halem, "Ontology-Grounded Topic Modeling for Climate Science Research", InCollection, Emerging Topics in Semantic Technologies. ISWC 2018 Satellite Events, October 2018, 120 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, "Dynamic Data Assimilation for Topic Modeling (DDATM)", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2017.
- J. Sleeman, M. Halem, T. Finin, and M. Cane, "Advanced Large Scale Cross Domain Temporal Topic Modeling Algorithms to Infer the Influence of Recent Research on IPCC Assessment Reports", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2016, December 2016, 798 downloads.
- B. Thuraisingham, M. Kantarcioglu, K. Hamlen, L. Khan, T. Finin, A. Joshi, T. Oates, and E. Bertino, "A Data Driven Approach for the Science of Cyber Security: Challenges and Directions", InProceedings, IEEE Conference on Information Reuse and Integration,, July 2016, 730 downloads.
- A. Grover, J. Gholap, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, R. Chintalapati, H. Marwaha, and K. Modi, "SQL-like big data environments: Case study in clinical trial analytics", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, November 2015, 690 downloads.
- A. A. Krisnadhi, Y. Hu, K. Janowicz, P. Hitzler, R. Arko, S. Carbotte, C. Chandler, M. Cheatham, D. Fils, T. Finin, P. Ji, M. Jones, N. Karima, K. Lehnert, A. Mickle, and T. Narock, "The GeoLink Modular Oceanography Ontology", InProceedings, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 440 downloads.
- A. A. Krisnadhi, Y. Hu, K. Janowicz, P. Hitzler, R. Arko, S. Carbotte, C. Chandler, M. Cheatham, D. Fils, T. Finin, P. Ji, M. Jones, N. Karima, K. Lehnert, A. Mickle, and T. Narock, "The GeoLink Modular Oceanography Ontology", InProceedings, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 390 downloads.
- A. A. Krisnadhi, R. Arko, S. Carbotte, C. Chandler, M. Cheatham, T. Finin, P. Hitzler, K. Janowicz, T. Narock, L. Raymond, and P. Wiebe, "Ontology Pattern Modeling for Cross-Repository Data Integration in the Ocean Sciences: The Oceanographic Cruise Example", InBook, The Semantic Web in Earth and Space Science: Current Status and Future Directions, June 2015, 599 downloads.
- T. Narock, A. A. Krisnadhi, P. Hitzler, M. Cheatham, R. Arko, S. Carbotte, A. Shepherd, C. Chandler, L. Raymond, P. Wiebe, and T. Finin, "The OceanLink Project", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2014, 518 downloads.
- A. Lahane, Y. Yesha, M. A. Grasso, A. Joshi, and e., "Detection of Unsafe Action from Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Video", InProceedings, Proceedings of ACM SIGHIT International Health Informatics Symposium, January 2012, 1180 downloads.
- J. Sachs and T. Finin, "Social and Semantic Computing in Support of Citizen Science", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third Canadian Semantic Web Symposium, August 2011, 664 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, and M. Halem, "Tracking Provenance of Earth Science Data", Article, Earth Science Informatics, November 2010, 1136 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "A more appropriate Protein Classification using Data Mining", Article, journal of theoretical and applied information technology, November 2010.
- D. Chapman, K. P. Joshi, Y. Yesha, M. Halem, Y. Yesha, and P. Nguyen, "Scientific Services on the Cloud", InBook, Handbook of Cloud Computing, September 2010, 1087 downloads.
- J. Sachs and T. Finin, "What Does it Mean for a URI to Resolve?", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Spring Symposium on Linked Data Meets Artificial Intelligence, March 2010, 1190 downloads.
- L. Han, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Data Integration for E-Science Using Correlated Concepts", InProceedings, Microsoft eScience Workshop 2009, September 2009.
- M. Halem, C. Tilmes, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Providing Gridded Atmospheric Radiance Products and Services from MODIS and AIRS Instruments on NASA's Aqua Satellite", Article, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2008., February 2009.
- C. Tilmes, M. Linda, and A. J. Fleig, "Atmospheric Composition Processing System (ACPS)", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- M. Halem, N. Most, C. Tilmes, K. Stewart, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Service-Oriented Atmospheric Radiances (SOAR): Gridding and Analysis Services for Multisensor Aqua IR Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- A. Java, "Mining Social Media Communities and Content", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2008, 53040 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, "Standardizing Interfaces for External Access to Data and Processing for the NASA Ozone Product Evaluation And Test Element", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2008 Geoinformatics Conference , July 2008.
- C. Tilmes and A. J. Fleig, "Provenance Tracking in an Earth Science Data Processing System", InProceedings, Proceedings of Provenance and Annotation of Data and Processes: Second International Provenance and Annotation Workshop, Ipaw 2008, , June 2008, 1645 downloads.
- K. Dasgupta, R. Singh, B. Vishwanathan, D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, S. Mukherjea, and A. A. Nanavati, "Social ties and their relevance to churn in mobile telecom networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 11th international conference on Extending database technology: Advances in database technology, March 2008, 2209 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, A. J. Fleig, and M. Linda, "Atmospheric Composition Processing System (ACPS): Evolution from instrument-based to measurement-based processing", Article, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2007., January 2008.
- C. Parr, J. Sachs, L. Han, and T. Wang, "RDF123 and Spotter: Tools for generating OWL and RDF for biodiversity data in spreadsheets and unstructured text", InProceedings, Proceedings of Biodiversity Information Standards Annual Conference (TDWG 2007), October 2007, 1640 downloads, 3 citations.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, M. Goldberg, and L. Zhou, "A Web Service Tool (SOAR) for the Dynamic Generation of L1 Grids of Coincident AIRS, AMSU and MODIS Satellite Sounding Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, EOS Transactions, June 2007.
- A. Parafiynyk, C. Parr, J. Sachs, and T. Finin, "Adding Semantics to Social Websites for Citizen Science", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Semantic e-Science (AAAI 07), June 2007, 5000 downloads, 3 citations.
- V. Parekh, "Applying Ontologies and Semantic Web technologies to Environmental Sciences and Engineering", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2005, 12968 downloads, 1 citation.
- C. Tilmes, M. Linda, and A. J. Fleig, "Development of two Science Investigator-led Processing Systems (SIPS) for NASA's Earth Observation System (EOS)", InProceedings, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, 2004, December 2004.
- T. Finin and J. Sachs, "Will the Semantic Web Change Science?", Article, Science Next Wave, September 2004, 8 citations.
- V. Parekh and J. (. Gwo, "Mining Domain Specific Texts and Glossaries to Evaluate and Enrich Domain Ontologies", InProceedings, International Conference of Information and Knowledge Engineering, June 2004, 7461 downloads, 24 citations.
- V. Parekh, J. (. Gwo, and T. Finin, "Ontology based Semantic Metadata for GeoScience Data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and Knowledge Engineering, June 2004, 4790 downloads, 1 citation.
- L. Ding, "Weaving the Web of Belief into the Semantic Web", Misc, submitted to WWW2004, May 2004, 6633 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, "Interdisciplinary computer science, guest editor introduction", Article, ACM Crossroads, March 2003, 1000 downloads.
- A. A. Krisnadhi, R. Arko, S. Carbotte, C. Chandler, M. Cheatham, T. Finin, P. Hitzler, K. Janowicz, T. Narock, L. Raymond, A. Shepherd, and P. Wiebe, "An Ontology Pattern for Oceanograhic Cruises: Towards an Oceanograhper's Dream of Integrated Knowledge Discovery", TechReport, June 2014, 429 downloads.
- D. Chakraborty, F. Perich, and A. Joshi, "An Agent-Based Approach to Ubiquitous Information Access", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, October 2001, 3445 downloads.
- Platys: From Position to Place in Next Generation Networks
August 31, 2009
- From 'Need to Know’ to ‘Need to Share’:
April 30, 2008
- Looking back at the ebiquity research group's 2006
January 1, 2007
- UMBC researchers investigate the Blogosphere
September 5, 2006
- SemNews: news text to Semantic Web
January 12, 2006
- Zhongli Ding defends dissertation
December 5, 2005
- McNamee receives best paper award
August 15, 2005
- UMBC and IBM collaborate on autonomic computing
February 24, 2005
- ebiquity paper selected as best paper
January 3, 2005
- UMBC ebiquity group launches four new PhDs
December 23, 2004
- Xiaocheng Luan defends dissertation
September 17, 2004
- UMBC Student honored by CRA as an Outstanding Undergraduate
August 3, 2004
- ebiquity Student Team Wins $120M in Supply Chain Contest
July 25, 2004
- Three new PhDs
May 19, 2004
- Agentcities project a finalist in 2003 Descartes Prize
September 25, 2003
- UMBC Participates in CNSF's 9th Annual Capitol Hill Science Exhibition
June 19, 2003
- Generative Adversarial Networks, An Introduction
February 1, 2017
- Rapalytics! Where Rap Meets Data Science
September 17, 2014
- Generating Linked Data from Tables.
March 24, 2013
- Privacy and Security in Online Social Media
March 11, 2013
- Making the Semantic Web Easier to Use for Sharing Science Data
December 6, 2011
- Citizen Science on the Social and Semantic Web, PhD proposal, Joel Sachs
September 9, 2011
- Generating Linked Data by inferring the semantics of tables
May 25, 2011
- Enabling Reproducibility of Scientific Data Flows through Tracking and Representation of Provenance
March 31, 2011
- Enabling Reproducibility of Scientific Data Flows with Provenance Equivalence
February 8, 2011
- Towards Cooperative Autonomous Resilient Defenses in Cyberspace
October 22, 2010