- S. Chukkapalli, S. Mittal, M. Gupta, M. Abdelsalam, A. Joshi, R. Sandhu, and K. P. Joshi, "Ontologies and Artificial Intelligence Systems for the Cooperative Smart Farming Ecosystem", InCollection, IEEE Access, September 2020, 64 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "CASIE: Extracting Cybersecurity Event Information from Text", InProceedings, Proceeding of the 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, February 2020, 518 downloads.
- C. Grasso, "A Semantically Rich Cognitive Search Assistant For Clinical Notes", PhdThesis, UMBC, April 2017, 695 downloads.
- P. K. Das, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Capturing policies for fine-grained access control on mobile devices", InProceedings, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (CIC 2016), Pittsburgh, PA, USA, November 1-3, 2016, November 2016, 956 downloads.
- Z. Syed, A. Padia, M. L. Mathews, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "UCO: A Unified Cybersecurity Ontology", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Cyber Security, February 2016, 2768 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, "TABEL - A Domain Independent and Extensible Framework for Inferring the Semantics of Tables", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 2015, 1907 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, A. Joshi, N. Golpayegani, and N. Adam, "A Policy-based Approach to Smart Cloud Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Annual Service Research and Innovation Institute Global Conference, July 2012, 1463 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "A more appropriate Protein Classification using Data Mining", Article, journal of theoretical and applied information technology, November 2010.
- Z. Syed, "Wikitology: A novel hybrid knowledge base derived from wikipedia", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 996 downloads.
- S. Zhang, Y. Sun, Y. Peng, and X. Wang, "A Practical Tool for Uncertainty in OWL Ontologies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 10th IASTED International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications, February 2010.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, K. Lyons, and Y. Yesha, "Expert Search using Internal Corporate Blogs", InProceedings, Workshop on Future Challenges in Expertise Retrieval, SIGIR 2008, July 2008, 2159 downloads, 4 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "A computerized approach to glycemic control in critical illness", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2008.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, S. B. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing semantic policies for managing BGP route dissemination", InProceedings, Automated Network Management (INFOCOM workshops), April 2008, 1428 downloads.
- O. V. Ratsimor, "Opportunistic Bartering of Digital Goods and Services in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 2377 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Accuracy of the suspected blood indicator in detecting red lesions during wireless capsule endoscopy", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2007.
- A. Patwardhan, J. Parker, M. Iorga, A. Joshi, T. Karygiannis, and Y. Yesha, "Threshold-based Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks and Secure AODV", Article, Ad Hoc Networks Journal (ADHOCNET), May 2007, 3002 downloads, 16 citations.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, Y. Yesha, K. Lyons, S. Perelgut, and J. Hawkins, "On the Structure, Properties and Utility of Internal Corporate Blogs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM 2007), March 2007, 13926 downloads, 43 citations.
- A. Patwardhan, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Data Intensive Reputation Management Scheme for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Second International Workshop on Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications, Third Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking & Services, July 2006, 3616 downloads, 10 citations.
- Z. Ding, "BayesOWL: A Probabilistic Framework for Semantic Web", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2005, 7907 downloads, 10 citations.
- L. Kagal, M. Paoucci, N. Srinivasan, G. Denker, T. Finin, and K. Sycara, "Authorization and Privacy for Semantic Web Services", Article, IEEE Intelligent Systems (Special Issue on Semantic Web Services), July 2004, 2445 downloads, 1 citation.
- V. Parekh, J. (. Gwo, and T. Finin, "Ontology based Semantic Metadata for GeoScience Data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and Knowledge Engineering, June 2004, 5154 downloads, 1 citation.
- P. Kolari, "Enhancing Web Privacy with Policy Language and Trust", MastersThesis, UMBC Master's thesis, May 2004, 4388 downloads.
- L. Kagal, M. Paoucci, N. Srinivasan, G. Denker, T. Finin, and K. Sycara, "Authorization and Privacy for Semantic Web Services", InProceedings, First International Semantic Web Services Symposium, AAAI 2004 Spring Symposium, March 2004, 8977 downloads, 1 citation.
- A. Kunjithapatham, "Personal Agents on Semantic Web", MastersThesis, UMBC, January 2004.
- Z. Ding and Y. Peng, "A Probabilistic Extension to Ontology Language OWL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference On System Sciences (HICSS-37)., January 2004, 5720 downloads, 154 citations.
- O. Streltchenko, "Exploring Trading Dynamics in a Derivative Securities Market of Heterogeneous Agents", PhdThesis, UMBC, December 2003.
- W. Jensen, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and C. Seveilac, "A Framework for Multi-Mode Authentication: Overview and Implementation Guide", Article, NISTIR 7046, August 2003.
- W. Jensen, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "Picture Password: A Visual Login Technique for Mobile Devices", Article, NISTIR 7030, July 2003.
- A. Choudhri, L. Kagal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "PatientService : Electronic Patient Record Redaction and Delivery in Pervasive Environments", InProceedings, Fifth International Workshop on Enterprise Networking and Computing in Healthcare Industry (Healthcom 2003), June 2003, 1238 downloads, 21 citations.
- W. Jensen, T. Karygiannis, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and M. Iorga, "Policy Expression and Enforcement for Handheld Devices", Article, NISTIR 6981, May 2003, 634 downloads.
- T. Finin and A. Joshi, "Agents, Trust, and Information Access on the Semantic Web", Article, SIGMOD Record, December 2002, 1161 downloads.
- S. Tolia, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "MagicWeaver: An Agent-Based Simulation Framework for Wireless Sensor Networks", InProceedings, Workshop on Ubiquitous Agents for Mobile, Embedded and Wearable Devices, August 2002, 2988 downloads, 1 citation.
- W. Jensen, T. Karygiannis, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "Assigning and Enforcing Security Policies on Handheld Devices", InProceedings, 14th Annual Canadian Information Technology Security Symposium , May 2002.
- Y. K. Labrou, "Semantics for an Agent Communication Language", PhdThesis, UMBC, August 1996, 38 downloads, 234 citations.
- A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, J. Holt, and R. Zak, "Creating Cybersecurity Knowledge Graphs from Malware After Action Reports", TechReport, November 2019, 423 downloads.
- Z. Syed, T. Finin, A. Padia, and M. L. Mathews, "Supporting Situationally Aware Cybersecurity Systems", TechReport, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2015, 1389 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing Semantic Policies for Secure BGP Route Dissemination", TechReport, September 2007, 2133 downloads.
- Zhongli Ding defends dissertation
December 5, 2005
- Rod Adkins to speak on IBM's pervasive computing programs
January 17, 2004
- TABEL -- A Domain Independent and Extensible Framework for Inferring the Semantics of Tables
January 8, 2015
- COVER Model Pivot Index for Flexible, Adaptable, and Agile Systems
November 30, 2010
- Corporate Use of Open Source Software
October 8, 2010
- Machine aided human translation - An automated system for transcribing dictated document translations
October 8, 2010
- Web Application Session Attacks - Cause, Effect and Remediation
November 10, 2009
- A Schema-Based Approach Combined with Inter-Ontology Reasoning to Construct Consensus Ontologies
November 9, 2009
- PhD Proposal : A Generic Data Model Pivot Query for Flexible, Adaptive, and Agile Systems
September 29, 2009
- Using semantic policies to manage border gateway route exchanges
April 29, 2008
- Opportunistic Bartering Of Digital Goods and Services
August 3, 2007
- The Business of Blogging
October 19, 2006