- R. Ayanzadeh, J. E. Dorband, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Multi-Qubit Correction for Quantum Annealers", Article, Nature Scientific Reports, July 2021, 43 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and M. Halem, "Understanding Cybersecurity Threat Trends through Dynamic Topic Modeling", Article, Frontiers in Big Data, June 2021, 23 downloads.
- C. H. Song, D. Lawrie, and T. Finin, "Improving Neural Named Entity Recognition with Gazetteers", Article, arXiv:2003.03072, March 2020, 416 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Reinforcement Quantum Annealing: A Quantum-Assisted Learning Automata Approach", Article, arXiv:2001.00234 [quant-ph], January 2020, 344 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich, H. W. Gao, and T. Finin, "Ebiquity: Paraphrase and Semantic Similarity in Twitter using Skipgram", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2015), June 2015, 822 downloads.
- Z. Syed, L. Han, M. M. Rahman, T. Finin, J. Kukla, and J. Yun, "UMBC_Ebiquity-SFQ: Schema Free Querying System", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Semantic Web Evaluation Challenge, ESWC, June 2015, 916 downloads.
- R. Yus, V. Mulwad, T. Finin, and E. Mena, "Infoboxer: Using Statistical and Semantic Knowledge to Help Create Wikipedia Infoboxes", InProceedings, 13th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2014), Riva del Garda (Italy), October 2014, 894 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Interpreting Medical Tables as Linked Data to Generate Meta-Analysis Reports", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 15th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, August 2014, 1028 downloads.
- S. More, M. L. Mathews, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "A Semantic Approach to Situational Awareness for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the National Symposium on Moving Target Research, June 2012, 2863 downloads.
- J. Mayfield and T. Finin, "Evaluating the Quality of a Knowledge Base Populated from Text", InProceedings, Joint Workshop on Automatic Knowledge Base Construction and Web-scale Knowledge Extraction, June 2012, 3719 downloads.
- v. Stoyanov, J. Mayfield, T. Xu, D. Oard, D. Lawrie, T. Oates, and T. Finin, "A Context-Aware Approach to Entity Linking", InProceedings, Joint Workshop on Automatic Knowledge Base Construction and Web-scale Knowledge Extraction, June 2012, 2487 downloads.
- C. Parr, J. Sachs, L. Han, and T. Wang, "RDF123 and Spotter: Tools for generating OWL and RDF for biodiversity data in spreadsheets and unstructured text", InProceedings, Proceedings of Biodiversity Information Standards Annual Conference (TDWG 2007), October 2007, 1920 downloads, 3 citations.
- L. Han, C. Parr, J. Sachs, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "RDF123: a mechanism to transform spreadsheets to RDF", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 8821 downloads, 9 citations.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, O. V. Ratsimor, S. Avancha, V. Korolev, H. Chen, F. Perich, and R. S. Cost, "Intelligent Agents for Mobile and Embedded Devices", Article, International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, December 2002, 3627 downloads, 17 citations.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, O. V. Ratsimor, S. Avancha, V. Korolev, H. Chen, F. Perich, and R. S. Cost, "Information agents for mobile and embedded devices", Article, International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, September 2002, 1329 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, O. V. Ratsimor, and V. Korolev, "Information Agents for Mobile and Embedded Devices", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop Cooperative Information Agents, September 2001, 4084 downloads, 17 citations.
- Ebiquity student Karuna Joshi's IBM Ph.D. Fellowship renewed for 2012-13
April 12, 2012
- Ebiquity student Karuna Joshi receives IBM Ph.D. Fellowship
March 12, 2011
- Yun Peng receives award from NIST for supply chain research
March 10, 2011
- Platys: From Position to Place in Next Generation Networks
August 31, 2009
- From 'Need to Know’ to ‘Need to Share’:
April 30, 2008
- Looking back at the ebiquity research group's 2006
January 1, 2007
- UMBC researchers investigate the Blogosphere
September 5, 2006
- Swoogle 2006 released
February 1, 2006
- SemNews: news text to Semantic Web
January 12, 2006
- Welcome to the Splogosphere
December 16, 2005
- ELVIS poster wins award
October 28, 2005
- UMBC and IBM collaborate on autonomic computing
February 24, 2005
- ebiquity paper selected as best paper
January 3, 2005
- UMBC ebiquity group launches four new PhDs
December 23, 2004
- Harry Chen defends dissertation
December 3, 2004
- ebiquity helps land IBM SUR award
October 1, 2004
- Xiaocheng Luan defends dissertation
September 17, 2004
- Lalana Kagal defends dissertation
September 15, 2004
- Finin gives invited talk at AAAI 2004
August 27, 2004
- ebiquity helps organize PSPT 2004
August 26, 2004
- ebiquity Student Team Wins $120M in Supply Chain Contest
July 25, 2004
- Three new PhDs
May 19, 2004
- Introducing Dr. Hidenari Kiyomitsu of Kobe University
January 17, 2004
- SW-UBICOMP-INTEREST SIG formed
December 27, 2003
- CoBrA Added New Ontologies
October 24, 2003
- new ebiquity website
October 22, 2003
- Semantic knowledge and privacy in the physical web
September 27, 2016
- Attribute-based Fine Grained Access Control for Triple Stores
September 14, 2015
- TABEL -- A Domain Independent and Extensible Framework for Inferring the Semantics of Tables
January 8, 2015
- Taming Wild Big Data
November 12, 2014
- Many Facets of Energy Disaggregation
October 29, 2014
- Responsive design with Twitter Bootstrap: a tutorial and demonstration
October 15, 2014
- Infoboxer: Using Statistical and Semantic Knowledge to Help Create Wikipedia Infoboxes
October 1, 2014
- An energy efficient semantic context model for managing privacy on smartphones
March 25, 2013
- Ebiquity Kickoff Meeting : Fall 2012
September 10, 2012
- Detecting Comprised Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks
March 8, 2012