- C. Hanks and M. Maiden, "CyNER: A Cybersecurity Domain Specific Dataset for Named Entity Recognition", Misc, UMBC Undergraduate Research and Creative Achievement Day, April 2022, 216 downloads.
- S. Mitra, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Combating Fake Cyber Threat Intelligence using Provenance in Cybersecurity Knowledge Graphs", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2021, January 2022, 437 downloads.
- P. Ranade, A. Piplai, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "CyBERT: Contextualized Embeddings for the Cybersecurity Domain", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2021, 916 downloads.
- S. Dasgupta, A. Piplai, P. Ranade, and A. Joshi, "Cybersecurity Knowledge Graph Improvement with Graph Neural Networks", InProceedings, International Conference on Big Data, December 2021, 211 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, I. Stajner, C. Keller, M. Halem, C. Hamer, R. Montuoro, B. Baker, and e., "The Integration of Artificial Intelligence for Improved Operational Air Quality Forecasting", InProceedings, AGU Fall Meeting 2021, December 2021.
- R. Ayanzadeh, J. E. Dorband, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Multi-Qubit Correction for Quantum Annealers", Article, Nature Scientific Reports, July 2021, 322 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and M. Halem, "Understanding Cybersecurity Threat Trends through Dynamic Topic Modeling", Article, Frontiers in Big Data, June 2021, 133 downloads.
- C. H. Song, D. Lawrie, and T. Finin, "Improving Neural Named Entity Recognition with Gazetteers", Article, arXiv:2003.03072, March 2020, 977 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Reinforcement Quantum Annealing: A Quantum-Assisted Learning Automata Approach", Article, arXiv:2001.00234 [quant-ph], January 2020, 475 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, V. Caicedo, M. Halem, and B. Demoz, "Using Lidar and Machine Learning to Identify Planetary Boundary Layer Heights", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting Abstracts, December 2019.
- A. Diaz, A. Sherman, and A. Joshi, "Phishing in an academic community: A study of user susceptibility and behavior", Article, Crypologia, August 2019, 306 downloads.
- A. Padia, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Team UMBC-FEVER: Claim verification using Semantic Lexical Resources", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First Workshop on Fact Extraction and Verification, November 2018, 517 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and M. Halem, "Ontology-Grounded Topic Modeling for Climate Science Research", InCollection, Emerging Topics in Semantic Technologies. ISWC 2018 Satellite Events, October 2018, 733 downloads.
- A. Padia, A. Roy, T. W. Satyapanich, F. Ferraro, S. Pan, Y. Park, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "UMBC at SemEval-2018 Task 8: Understanding Text about Malware", InProceedings, Proceedings of International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval-2018), June 2018, 884 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich, H. W. Gao, and T. Finin, "Ebiquity: Paraphrase and Semantic Similarity in Twitter using Skipgram", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2015), June 2015, 939 downloads.
- Z. Syed, L. Han, M. M. Rahman, T. Finin, J. Kukla, and J. Yun, "UMBC_Ebiquity-SFQ: Schema Free Querying System", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Semantic Web Evaluation Challenge, ESWC, June 2015, 1032 downloads.
- P. Pappachan, R. Yus, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Rafiki: A Semantic and Collaborative Approach to Community Health-care in Underserved Areas", InProceedings, 10th IEEE International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing (CollaborateCom 2014), October 2014, 1449 downloads.
- R. Yus, V. Mulwad, T. Finin, and E. Mena, "Infoboxer: Using Statistical and Semantic Knowledge to Help Create Wikipedia Infoboxes", InProceedings, 13th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2014), Riva del Garda (Italy), October 2014, 1003 downloads.
- A. L. Kashyap, L. Han, R. Yus, J. Sleeman, T. W. Satyapanich, S. R. Gandhi, and T. Finin, "Meerkat Mafia: Multilingual and Cross-Level Semantic Textual Similarity systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation, August 2014, 3592 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Interpreting Medical Tables as Linked Data to Generate Meta-Analysis Reports", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 15th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, August 2014, 1145 downloads.
- S. More, M. L. Mathews, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "A Semantic Approach to Situational Awareness for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the National Symposium on Moving Target Research, June 2012, 3090 downloads.
- J. Mayfield and T. Finin, "Evaluating the Quality of a Knowledge Base Populated from Text", InProceedings, Joint Workshop on Automatic Knowledge Base Construction and Web-scale Knowledge Extraction, June 2012, 4086 downloads.
- v. Stoyanov, J. Mayfield, T. Xu, D. Oard, D. Lawrie, T. Oates, and T. Finin, "A Context-Aware Approach to Entity Linking", InProceedings, Joint Workshop on Automatic Knowledge Base Construction and Web-scale Knowledge Extraction, June 2012, 2685 downloads.
- C. Parr, J. Sachs, L. Han, and T. Wang, "RDF123 and Spotter: Tools for generating OWL and RDF for biodiversity data in spreadsheets and unstructured text", InProceedings, Proceedings of Biodiversity Information Standards Annual Conference (TDWG 2007), October 2007, 2040 downloads, 3 citations.
- L. Han, C. Parr, J. Sachs, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "RDF123: a mechanism to transform spreadsheets to RDF", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 9035 downloads, 9 citations.
- S. Kallurkar, Y. Shi, R. S. Cost, C. Nicholas, A. Java, and e., "UMBC at TREC 12", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twelfth Text Retrieval Conference, November 2003, 4384 downloads, 8 citations.
- L. Ding, Y. Shi, Y. Zou, Z. Ding, and R. Pan, "Strategies and heuristics used by the UMBCTAC agent in the third Trading Agent Competition", InProceedings, Workshop on Trading Agent Design and Analysis, held in conjunction with the Eighteenth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 2003, 2832 downloads, 3 citations.
- L. Ding, Y. Shi, Z. Ding, and R. Pan, "UMBCTAC: A Balanced Bidding Agent", TechReport, UMBC Technical Report TR-02-15, December 2002, 4123 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, O. V. Ratsimor, S. Avancha, V. Korolev, H. Chen, F. Perich, and R. S. Cost, "Intelligent Agents for Mobile and Embedded Devices", Article, International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, December 2002, 3752 downloads, 17 citations.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, O. V. Ratsimor, S. Avancha, V. Korolev, H. Chen, F. Perich, and R. S. Cost, "Information agents for mobile and embedded devices", Article, International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, September 2002, 1453 downloads.
- T. Finin, A. Joshi, L. Kagal, O. V. Ratsimor, and V. Korolev, "Information Agents for Mobile and Embedded Devices", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth International Workshop Cooperative Information Agents, September 2001, 4302 downloads, 17 citations.
- Ebiquity student Karuna Joshi receives IBM Ph.D. Fellowship
March 12, 2011
- Yun Peng receives award from NIST for supply chain research
March 10, 2011
- Platys: From Position to Place in Next Generation Networks
August 31, 2009
- From 'Need to Know’ to ‘Need to Share’:
April 30, 2008
- Looking back at the ebiquity research group's 2006
January 1, 2007
- UMBC researchers investigate the Blogosphere
September 5, 2006
- Parr gives invited talk at ESA 2006
August 23, 2006
- Swoogle 2006 released
February 1, 2006
- SemNews: news text to Semantic Web
January 12, 2006
- Welcome to the Splogosphere
December 16, 2005
- Zhongli Ding defends dissertation
December 5, 2005
- ELVIS poster wins award
October 28, 2005
- Finin to serve as editor-in-chief of Journal of Web Semantics
September 1, 2005
- McNamee receives best paper award
August 15, 2005
- Finin co-chairs AI and the Web track at AAAI 2006
July 1, 2005
- UMBC ebqiuity members help organize SWPW
May 1, 2005
- UMBC and IBM collaborate on autonomic computing
February 24, 2005
- ebiquity paper selected as best paper
January 3, 2005
- UMBC ebiquity group launches four new PhDs
December 23, 2004
- Harry Chen defends dissertation
December 3, 2004
- ebiquity helps land IBM SUR award
October 1, 2004
- Xiaocheng Luan defends dissertation
September 17, 2004
- Lalana Kagal defends dissertation
September 15, 2004
- Finin gives invited talk at AAAI 2004
August 27, 2004
- UMBC Student honored by CRA as an Outstanding Undergraduate
August 3, 2004
- ebiquity Student Team Wins $120M in Supply Chain Contest
July 25, 2004
- Three new PhDs
May 19, 2004
- Rod Adkins to speak on IBM's pervasive computing programs
January 17, 2004
- Introducing Dr. Hidenari Kiyomitsu of Kobe University
January 17, 2004
- Olga Streltchenko
November 14, 2003
- CoBrA Added New Ontologies
October 24, 2003
- Agentcities project a finalist in 2003 Descartes Prize
September 25, 2003
- UMBC Participates in CNSF's 9th Annual Capitol Hill Science Exhibition
June 19, 2003
- UMBC Team Wins Award at Agentcities Agent Technology Competition
February 6, 2003
- Semantic knowledge and privacy in the physical web
September 27, 2016
- Attribute-based Fine Grained Access Control for Triple Stores
September 14, 2015
- Semantics for Cybersecurity and Privacy
May 1, 2015
- TABEL -- A Domain Independent and Extensible Framework for Inferring the Semantics of Tables
January 8, 2015
- Many Facets of Energy Disaggregation
October 29, 2014
- Responsive design with Twitter Bootstrap: a tutorial and demonstration
October 15, 2014
- Infoboxer: Using Statistical and Semantic Knowledge to Help Create Wikipedia Infoboxes
October 1, 2014
- Tutorials by Center for Hybrid Multicore Productivity Research students
June 12, 2013
- An energy efficient semantic context model for managing privacy on smartphones
March 25, 2013
- Cloud based Active Archiving Solution for Databases
November 30, 2012