- A. Kaplunovich, K. P. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Scalability Analysis of Blockchain on a Serverless Cloud", InProceedings, 7th International Workshop on Distributed Storage and Blockchain Technologies for Big Data, held in conjunction with IEEE International Conference on Big Data, 2019, December 2019, 493 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, V. Caicedo, M. Halem, and B. Demoz, "Using Lidar and Machine Learning to Identify Planetary Boundary Layer Heights", InProceedings, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting Abstracts, December 2019.
- T. W. Satyapanich, "Modeling and Extracting Information about Cybersecurity Events from Text", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore county, December 2019, 107 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi and A. Banerjee, "Automating Privacy Compliance Using Policy Integrated Blockchain", Article, Cryptography, Special Issue Advances of Blockchain Technology and Its Applications, February 2019, 587 downloads.
- D. Norris, L. Mateczun, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity at the Grassroots: American Local Governments and the Challenges of Internet Security", Article, Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, September 2018.
- A. Nagar and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantically Rich Knowledge Representation of PCI DSS for Cloud Services", InProceedings, 6th International IBM Cloud Academy Conference ICACON 2018, Japan, May 2018, 740 downloads.
- S. K. Singh, K. Khanna, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Joint transformation based detection of false data injection attacks in smart grid", Article, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, June 2017, 969 downloads.
- K. Khanna and A. Joshi, "Bi-level Modelling of False Data Injection Attacks on Security Constrained Optimal Power Flow", Article, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, June 2017, 528 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, and A. Gupta, "A Deep Learning Approach to Understanding Cloud Service Level Agreements ", InProceedings, Fifth International IBM Cloud Academy Conference, May 2017, 1012 downloads.
- K. Khanna, B. K. Panigrahi, and A. Joshi, "Data Integrity Attack in Smart Grid: Optimized Attack to Gain Monetary Economic Profit", Article, IET Transactions on Generation, Transmission and Distribution, September 2016, 1141 downloads.
- A. Gupta, S. Mittal, K. P. Joshi, C. Pearce, and A. Joshi, "Streamlining Management of Multiple Cloud Services", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2016, 1298 downloads.
- V. Narkhede, K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, S. Choi, A. Aviv, and D. S. Roche, "Managing Cloud Storage Obliviously", InProceedings, International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2016, 1387 downloads.
- A. Grover, J. Gholap, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, R. Chintalapati, H. Marwaha, and K. Modi, "SQL-like big data environments: Case study in clinical trial analytics", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, November 2015, 1128 downloads.
- A. Hendre and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantic Approach to Cloud Security and Compliance", InProceedings, 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD), June 2015, 851 downloads.
- D. Norris, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity Challenges to American State and Local Governments", InProceedings, 15th European Conference on eGovernment, June 2015.
- D. Norris, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cybersecurity Challenges to American State and Local Governments", InProceedings, 15th European Conference on eGovernment, June 2015, 884 downloads.
- J. Mayfield, P. McNamee, C. Harmon, T. Finin, and D. Lawrie, "KELVIN: Extracting Knowledge from Large Text Collections", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium on Natural Language Access to Big Data, November 2014, 1285 downloads.
- R. Yus, P. Pappachan, P. K. Das, E. Mena, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "FaceBlock: Privacy-Aware Pictures for Google Glass", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 12th Annual International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services, June 2014, 2674 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, M. Halem, Y. Yesha, J. E. Dorband, and e., "USM Community Cloud: VCL-based Academic Cloud", InProceedings, 2nd International IBM Cloud Academy Conference ICA CON 2014, Atlanta, May 2014, 1727 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, A. Joshi, N. Golpayegani, and N. Adam, "A Policy-based Approach to Smart Cloud Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Annual Service Research and Innovation Institute Global Conference, July 2012, 1508 downloads.
- K. Weaver, A. Komlodi, J. Wang, K. P. Joshi, and e., "Parents Views And Rules About Technology: As Told By Their Middle School Children in Hungary and India", InProceedings, Cultural Attitudes Towards Technology and Communication 2012, June 2012, 1325 downloads.
- A. Lahane, Y. Yesha, M. A. Grasso, A. Joshi, and e., "Detection of Unsafe Action from Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Video", InProceedings, Proceedings of ACM SIGHIT International Health Informatics Symposium, January 2012, 1444 downloads.
- D. Dalvi, "Clinical-Genomic Analysis for Disease Prediction", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2011, 1281 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Semantic Approach to Automate Service Management in the Cloud", TechReport, UMBC Tech report TR-CS-11-02, June 2011, 1086 downloads.
- K. Krishnaswamy, J. Sleeman, and T. Oates, "Real-Time Path Planning for a Robotic Arm", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Pervasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments , May 2011, 1616 downloads.
- A. Mahale, "Group Centric Information Sharing using Hierarchical Models", MastersThesis, UMBC, May 2011, 1282 downloads.
- I. Mayk, A. Patwardhan, and e., "Tactical Information Technology for Assured Network Operations Information Dissemination and Management for Battle Command Support Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 27th Army Science Conference, November 2010, 1153 downloads.
- e. and M. M. Rahman, "Fault tolerant variable block carry skip logic (vbcsl) using parity preserving reversible gates", Article, arXiv eprint , September 2010.
- e. and M. M. Rahman, "Realization of a Novel Fault Tolerant Reversible Full Adder Circuit in Nanotechnology", Article, Int. Arab J. Inf. Technol., July 2010.
- K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Integrated Lifecycle of IT Services in a Cloud Environment (Detailed paper)", InProceedings, In proceedings of The Third International Conference on the Virtual Computing Initiative (ICVCI 2009), April 2010, 2589 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Quality metrics for Virtualized IT Services on the Cloud", InProceedings, Proceedings of 18th Annual Frontiers in Service Conference, Hawaii, 2009, October 2009.
- K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Integrated Lifecycle of IT Services in a Cloud Environment (extended abstract)", InProceedings, In proceedings of The Third International Conference on the Virtual Computing Initiative (ICVCI 2009), October 2009, 1940 downloads.
- J. Kim, S. Lee, M. Halem, and Y. Peng, "Semantic Similarity Analysis of XML Schema using Grid Computing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, August 2009, 457 downloads.
- e. and M. M. Rahman, "Fault tolerant reversible logic synthesis: Carry look-ahead and carry-skip adders", InProceedings, IEEE 2009 International Conference on Advances in Computational Tools for Engineering Applications, July 2009.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, Y. Yesha, and e., "A Framework for Relating Frontstage and Backstage Quality in Virtualized Services", TechReport, TR-CS-09-01, May 2009, 1721 downloads.
- H. Cho, J. Woo, N. Ivezik, A. Jones, P. Denno, and Y. Peng, "An Integration Technology for Long Distance Logistics and Supply Chain Managemen", InProceedings, roceedings of the 18th International Conference on Management of Technology, April 2009, 1677 downloads.
- T. Finin, Z. Syed, J. Mayfield, P. McNamee, and C. Piatko, "Using Wikitology for Cross-Document Entity Coreference Resolution", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Spring Symposium on Learning by Reading and Learning to Read, March 2009, 2635 downloads, 7 citations.
- J. Mayfield and e., "Cross-Document Coreference Resolution: A Key Technology for Learning by Reading", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI 2009 Spring Symposium on Learning by Reading and Learning to Read, March 2009, 3043 downloads, 6 citations.
- K. Dasgupta, R. Singh, B. Vishwanathan, D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, S. Mukherjea, and A. A. Nanavati, "Social ties and their relevance to churn in mobile telecom networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 11th international conference on Extending database technology: Advances in database technology, March 2008, 2497 downloads.
- Y. Peng and L. L. Augsburger, "Knowledge-Based Systems and Other AI Applications for Tableting", InBook, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, January 2008, 2868 downloads.
- , "Proceedings of the Third ISWC Workshop on Uncertainty Reasoning for the Semantic Web", Proceedings, CEUR-WS.org, November 2007, 1909 downloads.
- P. Ordonez, P. A. Kodeswaran, V. Korolev, W. Li, O. Walavalkar, A. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, and I. George, "A Ubiquitous Context-Aware Environment for Surgical Training", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems, August 2007, 2221 downloads, 1 citation.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Accuracy of the suspected blood indicator in detecting red lesions during wireless capsule endoscopy", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2007.
- N. Vartak, A. Patwardhan, A. Joshi, and P. Nagy, "Protecting the privacy of RFID tags", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, September 2006, 2966 downloads.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, K. Lyons, J. Hawkins, and S. Perelgut, "Policy Management of Enterprise Systems: A Requirements Study", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks, June 2006, 5340 downloads, 4 citations.
- L. Han, L. Ding, and R. Pan, "Swoogle's Metadata about the Semantic Web", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2006, 2272 downloads.
- P. Kolari, Y. Yesha, K. Lyons, S. Perelgut, and J. Hawkins, "Policy Management of Enterprise Systems: A Requirements Study", TechReport, TR-CS-06-02 , March 2006, 2620 downloads.
- L. Ding, L. Zhou, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "How the Semantic Web is Being Used:An Analysis of FOAF Documents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 38th International Conference on System Sciences, January 2005, 13826 downloads, 116 citations.
- T. Finin, J. Mayfield, C. Fink, A. Joshi, and R. S. Cost, "Information Retrieval and the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 38th International Conference on System Sciences, January 2005, 16582 downloads, 51 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Service Composition for Mobile Environments", Article, Journal on Mobile Networking and Applications, Special Issue on Mobile Services, January 2005, 4381 downloads, 67 citations.
- Y. Zou, T. Finin, and H. Chen, "F-OWL: an Inference Engine for the Semantic Web", InBook, Formal Approaches to Agent-Based Systems, November 2004, 10741 downloads, 55 citations.
- X. Luan, "Adaptive Middle Agent for Service Matching in the Semantic Web: A Quantitative Approach", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2004, 3379 downloads.
- W. Krueger, J. Nilsson, T. Oates, and T. Finin, "Automatically Generated DAML Markup for Semistructured Documents", InBook, Agent Mediated Knowledge Management,, January 2004, 2064 downloads, 11 citations.
- Y. Zou, T. Finin, L. Ding, H. Chen, and R. Pan, "Using Semantic web technology in Multi-Agent systems: a case study in the TAGA Trading agent environment", InProceedings, Proceeding of the 5th International Conference on Electronic Commerce, September 2003, 3825 downloads, 47 citations.
- W. Jensen, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and C. Seveilac, "A Framework for Multi-Mode Authentication: Overview and Implementation Guide", Article, NISTIR 7046, August 2003.
- S. Cranefield, T. Finin, V. Tamma, and S. Willmott, "Proceedings of the Workshop on Ontologies in Agent Systems (OAS'03", Proceedings, CEUR Publications, July 2003, 2963 downloads.
- M. Sheshagiri, M. desJardins, and T. Finin, "A Planner for Composing Services Described in DAML-S", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAMAS Workshop on Web Services and Agent-based Engineering,, June 2003, 2488 downloads, 159 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "The long-term adoption of speech recognition in medical applications", Proceedings, Proceedings of the 16th IEEE Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, June 2003, 12 citations.
- A. Choudhri, L. Kagal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "PatientService : Electronic Patient Record Redaction and Delivery in Pervasive Environments", InProceedings, Fifth International Workshop on Enterprise Networking and Computing in Healthcare Industry (Healthcom 2003), June 2003, 1302 downloads, 21 citations.
- W. Jensen, T. Karygiannis, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and M. Iorga, "Policy Expression and Enforcement for Handheld Devices", Article, NISTIR 6981, May 2003, 665 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso, "Interdisciplinary computer science, guest editor introduction", Article, ACM Crossroads, March 2003, 1226 downloads.
- T. Finin and A. Joshi, "Agents, Trust, and Information Access on the Semantic Web", Article, SIGMOD Record, December 2002, 1204 downloads.
- D. Chakraborty, F. Perich, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Reactive Service Composition Architecture for Pervasive Computing Environments", InProceedings, Seventh Personal Wireless Communications Conference (PWC 2002), October 2002, 4047 downloads, 82 citations.
- H. Chen and T. Finin, "Beyond Distributed AI, Agent Teamwork in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, Workshop on Ubiquitous Agents on Embedded, Wearable, and Mobile Devices, AAMAS-2002, July 2002, 3038 downloads, 9 citations.
- L. Kagal, F. Perich, H. Chen, S. Tolia, Y. Zou, A. Joshi, Y. Peng, R. S. Cost, and C. Nicholas, "Agents Making Sense of the Semantic Web", InProceedings, First GSFC/JPL Workshop on Radical Agent Concepts (WRAC), January 2002, 4262 downloads, 9 citations.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Agents, Mobility, and M-services: Creating the Next Generation Applications and Infrastructure on Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InBook, Developing an Infrastructure for Mobile and Wireless Systems, January 2002, 616 downloads.
- F. Perich, R. S. Cost, T. Finin, A. Joshi, Y. Peng, C. Nicholas, H. Chen, L. Kagal, Y. Zou, and S. Tolia, "ITTALKS: An Application of Agents in the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Engineering Societies in the Agents World (ESAW 2001), December 2001, 4311 downloads, 5 citations.
- R. S. Cost, T. Finin, A. Joshi, Y. Peng, C. Nicholas, H. Chen, L. Kagal, F. Perich, Y. Zou, and S. Tolia, "ITTALKS: A Case Study in the Semantic Web and DAML", InProceedings, International Semantic Web Working Symposium (SWWS 2001), July 2001, 3989 downloads, 18 citations.
- R. Neches, R. Fikes, T. Finin, T. Gruber, R. Patil, T. Senator, and W. Swartout, "Enabling Technology for Knowledge Sharing", Article, AI Magazine, August 1991, 2108 downloads, 1202 citations.
- Yun Peng receives award from NIST for supply chain research
March 10, 2011
- Platys: From Position to Place in Next Generation Networks
August 31, 2009
- From 'Need to Know’ to ‘Need to Share’:
April 30, 2008
- Zhongli Ding defends dissertation
December 5, 2005
- Finin to serve as editor-in-chief of Journal of Web Semantics
September 1, 2005
- McNamee receives best paper award
August 15, 2005
- UMBC ebqiuity members help organize SWPW
May 1, 2005
- SweetRules v2.1 released
April 25, 2005
- UMBC and IBM collaborate on autonomic computing
February 24, 2005
- UMBC ebiquity group launches four new PhDs
December 23, 2004
- Finin gives invited talk at AAAI 2004
August 27, 2004
- ebiquity helps organize PSPT 2004
August 26, 2004
- UMBC Student honored by CRA as an Outstanding Undergraduate
August 3, 2004
- Rod Adkins to speak on IBM's pervasive computing programs
January 17, 2004
- SW-UBICOMP-INTEREST SIG formed
December 27, 2003
- UMBC Team Wins Award at Agentcities Agent Technology Competition
February 6, 2003
- Modeling and Extracting information about Cybersecurity Events from Text
May 16, 2017
- Attribute-based Fine Grained Access Control for Triple Stores
September 14, 2015
- Situation Aware Intrusion Detection Model
April 19, 2012
- Semantic Web Meetup
November 15, 2011
- MD Semantic Web Meetup: semantic integration frameworks
September 23, 2011
- Group Centric Information Sharing using Hierarchical Models
May 10, 2011
- COVER Model Pivot Index for Flexible, Adaptable, and Agile Systems
November 30, 2010
- Towards Cooperative Autonomous Resilient Defenses in Cyberspace
October 22, 2010
- Framework for an Integrated Lifecycle of Services on the Cloud
October 12, 2010
- Corporate Use of Open Source Software
October 8, 2010